Logansport Utilities will adjust its customer service hours on March 1, 2024.
The new hours for bill-related phone calls and in-person walk-ins to the city building’s customer service office will be 8:30a.m. – 4:00p.m. Monday through Friday.
The current hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The new hours reduce the daily open customer service phone call time and in-person visits by 30 minutes to allow staff to complete administrative and accounting tasks.
Bill payments can be made in several convenient methods including:
• In-person or using the drop off box, located on the south entrance of the city building, located at 601 E
Broadway, Logansport Indiana, 46947.
• Mailing payment in with tear-off section of the front side of the bill with account number and making
check payable to Logansport Utilities.
• Calling customer service at 574-753-6231.
• Paying online with credit/debit card, along with a credit card fee at www.logansportutilities.com
• Or signing up for free Automatic Bank Withdrawal (ACH), which withdrawals bill payment automatically from a checking account once a month.
For questions or more information please call customer service at 574-753-6231 or by emailing email@example.com