- INDOT bridge deck overlay preventative maintenance project on State Road 25 (Burlington Avenue) between Cliff Drive and Gates Street (south of Biddle’s Island). Work was completed in November 2022.
- Paving of 1.8 miles of the 4.7 total miles of streets in Mount Hope Cemetery. Streets which received work incude Doris, Muehlhausen, Eberts, Fiedler, Gutherie, Pleasant Hill 1 and 2, Cyprus, Neuman, For Get Met Not, Saint Bridget, Aichinger, Rose and Smith Streets, and Logan Way.
- Paving of Chase Road
- US 35 & Hoosier Heartland Lighting – The Logansport Street Department and Logansport Utilities worked improve lighting and road visibility at one of the city’s gateway entrances in 2022.
- Main Street Revitalization Program – A project to restore the façades of several buildings in the two designated historic districts within downtown Logansport.
- New murals by Logansport High School art students at American Legion and VFW
- Riverside Park Improvements
- Bird Scooters available throughout Logansport
- Paving of 22nd Street from Smead to Otto
- Removal of Eel River Dams and demolition of former electric generating plant and water plant
- New businesses & business expansions
- Melbourne Avenue Wet Weather Project
- Inovateus Solar Field
- Paving of George Street from 11th – 22nd Streets
- New mural by Logansport High School art students at Black Dog Coffee
- New businesses and business expansions